We are currently looking for Full Time Team Members to work as Traveling Stage Lighting & Video Technicians on our Lighting & Video crews. Technicians travel to venues to set up, maintain, and tear down Lighting Systems for Concert Touring, TV Shows, Corporate Events, and Trade Shows.
Essentials of Lighting & Video Technicians:
- A career oriented person who maintains a positive attitude
- Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and eye for details a must
- Physical fitness and agility are an asset.
- Practical and Mathematical skills an asset.
- Willing to work long, unpredictable, irregular and unsocial hours, such as weekends, some holidays, and late nights. May be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Should enjoy traveling.
- Should have a basic knowledge of electricity
We are willing to train you to become a professional Lighting & Video technician, teaching you:
- Coordinate and manage the efforts of 2-20 stagehands to set up and tear down lighting systems for events
- Read and interpret lighting plots and schematics
- Plan where to run cables
- Once trained, you will be able to set up, focus and operate light fixtures and equipment
- Once trained, you will perform routine maintenance functions such as replacing lamps and damaged filters and be able to maintain and repair most lighting equipment.
- Climb safely and work comfortably at height.
- The specifics of live concert touring.
Full time career opportunities offer such benefits as:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Dental benefits available.
- 401K Contribution
Upstaging is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about what we are up to and to follow us on Facebook, please check us out at: https://www.facebook.com/Upstaging